Historic “Lexington” – just lovely
there is only one like this...
- Iconic 4 bedroom concrete and stucco residence, landscaped pool;
- 150 acres; 4 freehold titles mostly top quality black brigalow country;
- 12 minutes from Rockhampton CBD; 45 minutes from Yeppoon;
- 10 Meg equipped river water licence, holding dam;
- bore eq;
- Improved pasture includes buffel, pangola, blue grass, green panic, leucaena and tropical legumes;
- This farm is steeped in history, the homestead is placed on a knoll overlooking the countryside and is 2 story, mostly concrete stucco approx 100 years and in wonderful condition, surrounded by botanical gardens.
- Outstanding water supply of 10 Megalitres services this property from the Fitzroy reticulated to a holding dam on the property.
- Includes a list of machinery and a herd of quality grey brahmans.
150acres / 60 Ha
Alton Downs 4702
- 4 freehold titles
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- pool & outdoor entertaining area
- beautiful botanical gardens
- 3 sheds
- holding dam for pumping from Fitzroy (10 ML licence)
- includes herd of quality grey brahmans
- includes a list of plant and equipment