GOGANGO BRIGALOW COUNTRY
178 ha (440 ac) highly fertile cleared brigalow scrub farm with long frontage to Gogango Creek (will be backed up by Rookwood Dam). All open, gently undulating plains. Solid two storey home. 3 bay high clear powered shed. Steel stockyards. Watered by dams and permanent holes in Gogango Creek. Blue ribbon fattening and farming block with an irrigation upside when Rookwood dam is complete.
Great quality and close to Rockhampton.
Address available on request,
Gogango Qld 4702
- 178 ha (440 acres) quality cleared brigalow scrub
- Frontage to Gogango Creek
- Open, gently undulating plains
- Solid 4 bedroom home - large
- 3 bay shed
- Steel stockyards
- Dams & permanent holes in Gogango Creek
- Blue ribbon fattening and farming block