CHOICE MILMAN FARM
These good farms rarely come on the market
Fully renovated, reinvented Queenslander featuring circular verandahs that catch the cool breezes and a large party deck to enjoy the incredible views over the Millman Rosmoya Valley. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, exquisite timber floors, modern practical kitchen. This home is in excellent condition.
This lovely home is situated on 64 hectares of undulating improved red scrub soil running to black soil. Mostly improved pastures with rhodes grass, creeping blue and several stylos. Top quality cattle and horse country. 3 sheds, stockyards, fully equipped bore with submersible pump, 2 dams.
Bitumen road frontage and across the road from the Milman Primary School. 15 minutes from Parkhurst Shopping Centre (Rockhampton); 35 minutes to beautiful Yeppoon.
THESE GOOD FARMS RARELY COME ON THE MARKET
64 ha approx
Address available on request,
Milman Qld 4702
- 3 bedroom Queenslander style home with 2 bathrooms
- Verandahs and decks for entertaining and relaxing in the breeze
- Views from home over Milman - Rosmoya Valley
- 64 Ha undulating red scrub soil running to black soil
- Mostly improved pastures
- Bitumen road to door
- 15 minutes to Parkhurst
- 35 minutes to beautiful Yeppoon