Rural agent and auctioneer, Rockhampton, yeppoon & Surrounds
With 50-plus years experience in the industry, Rod Harms has become the reliable source for finding and selling cattle properties, acreages, horse farms and lifestyle properties in the area.
50 years of buying and selling in central Queensland
Rod Harms has dedicated his life to learning about grasses and soils to better help his clients find their dream property.
Experienced in buying and selling his own land, he wants to help you do it too.
- Lifestyle property developer for 40+ years
- Commercial property developer for 20+ years
In the community
- Juniors football coach (Pioneers, Cap Coast Brothers & Cap Coast Crocs) for 20+ years
- Epilepsy Queensland Fundraisers including the Elders Great Cattle Muster
- Racehorse owner and an owner/trainer including Hellenger’s win in the Foster’s Country Cup
Residential & Rural salesperson, Rockhampton, yeppoon & surrounds
With 33 years experience in the industry, Nikki Skinner is one of the most experienced salespeople in the region.
33 years of buying and selling in central Queensland
Nikki has sold a phenomenal number of properties since starting her real estate career in 1988 and strives to make the process of buying and selling as straight forward and stress free as possible. Nikki is a proven sales performer and this along with her pleasant and professional manner keeps her clients coming back time and time again.
If you are looking to buy or sell, give Nikki a call – you’ll be glad you did.